Thank you for your interest in our permanent part-time Member Service Representative position at MembersOwn Credit Union. Our MSR’s are our first, and sometimes only, connection to our members. Our priorities in hiring are to find positive, energetic, flexible people with service to the member their top priority in all positions.
Member Service Representative
- Represent, promote and support the credit union and its principals at all times with a positive, friendly and energetic attitude.
- Assist members with their credit union needs and financial transactions, explain services, respond to problems and direct members to the appropriate people as they walk in the lobby, drive through or telephone.
- Perform the data processing commands necessary to provide member needs.
- Maintain accurate records and keep an individual cash drawer in balance. Keep errors to a minimum.
- Have a basic understanding of all CU services, products, policies, procedures and any changes as they occur. Be able to explain and/or obtain answers to member questions.
- Know or have available the current rates and yields of loans and savings.
- Make sure office supplies, forms and various member services packets are organized, in stock and ready for use.
- Send appropriate correspondence to members as needed.
- Filing, organizing and scanning documents as needed.
- Keep counter areas, member access areas and lobby space neat, clean and organized throughout the workday.
- Other duties as assigned.
Please contact Deb Meyer at firstname.lastname@example.org or 402-223-4204 for additional information.