Make an Appointment with MembersOwn
June 22, 2020 | News
During the COVID-19 Pandemic and beyond, YOU are our number one priority!
Thank you for your patience while we work to keep our employees and members safe as we go through these uncertain times. We are continuing physical distancing. Our drive-thrus are open for full service and lobbies are open by appointment.
Please make an appointment at your preferred location. You will receive a confirmation email once your appointment is approved. Before coming to your appointment, please take a moment to read our self-assessment below.
- One (1) member at a time is allowed in the lobby. This member may have up to one (1) guest or two (2) dependent children with them, but member, guest and children must remain in designated area during the transaction.
- Please wear a mask while in the building.
If you experience the symptoms below or not feel well before your appointment time, please call to reschedule your appointment.
- Do you have a fever or above-normal temperature (>100.4° F)?
- Are you experiencing shortness of breath or having trouble breathing?
- Do you have a dry cough?
- Do you have a runny nose?
- Have you recently lost or had a reduction in your sense of smell or taste?
- Do you have a sore throat?
- Are you experiencing chills or repeated shaking with chills?
- Do you have unexplained muscle pain?
- Do you have a headache?
- Even if you don’t currently have any of the above symptoms, have you experienced any of these symptoms in the last 14 days?
- Have you been in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days?
Please continue to use our drive-thrus, online banking, mobile deposit, and ATM network for your financial transactions. Our website allows for applying for loans and opening new accounts online. We are ready to help if you need assistance setting up home banking, mobile banking, mobile deposits and other remote services, call 402-436-5365.